Original Council Chambers

Original Filename: P18-135.jpg ( not available for download )

Original Council Chambers.

Caption

The original council chamber which served the council from 1880 to 1907 was built for £150 on a section bought from the Percival estate for £180.

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion

Original Council Chambers


Reference Number:P18/135