Progress Stores & Bakery, High Street, Rangiora

Original Filename: P18-091.jpg ( not available for download )

Progress Stores & Bakery, High Street, Rangiora.

Caption

H.M. Hawkin's Progress Stores built in 1910 on the site of Blackett's store, opposite the Post Office. Hawkins had managed Blackett's grocery department from 1901-1905.

Staff from left: Stella Hawkins, unknown, Lawrie Hawkins, Lal Martyn, Fred Allington.

 

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion

Progress Stores & Bakery, High Street, Rangiora


Reference Number:P18/091
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 New Zealand License
Progress Stores & Bakery, High Street, Rangiora by Rangiora Museum is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 New Zealand License