St Mary and St Francis de Sales

Original Filename: P01-084.jpg ( not available for download )

St Mary and St Francis de Sales.

Caption

The Roman Catholic complex in Victoria Street. At right is the church of St Mary and St Francis de Sales, which was consecrated on October 17, 1886. Next door is the 11 room presbytery, and in the distance is the old church, which became a catholic primary school in 1887.

 

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion

St Mary and St Francis de Sales


Reference Number:P01/084